Terms and conditions
To have a deal with Chaithanya Art gallery implies that you are bound to agree with certain terms and conditions.
1. Every piece of artwork displayed on the website is undoubtedly in our possession. So you can make it yours, in no time, if you wish.
2. There are no discount options. The price will be fixed as listed. Also, the price of the art work won’t include duties, taxes, shipping and handling. These charges depend on the physical location of the art work and also the shipping address provided by the buyer. The information provided during the registration will be the final billing address for delivery of the art work.
3. Besides the price of the item, the buyer is obliged to pay duties and taxes that come under the purchase formalities of the art work concerned.
4. All decisions regarding the invoices will be taken by Chaithanya, on grounds of the registration information provided by the buyer. Payments will be accepted only from the buyer registered. In the event that a payment is sent from elsewhere, it may either be returned or could result in a delay in the processing of the order until management decides whether a variation from the registration details may be accepted.
5. Placing an order on chaithanya on-line art gallery includes an irreversible acceptance of the purchase. Unless cancelled by Chaithanya within 2 working days on account of a default by the seller or any prior or continuing breach by the buyer, such acceptance results in an enforceable contract of sale. The contract of sale is between Chaithanya and the buyer.
6. Deadline for the payment of the purchase price is 7 working days from the date of placing the order with Chaithanya art gallery. Chaithanya holds the right to cancel the order without prior notice, provided the payment does not get delivered with in the prescribed 7 days. There’s yet another option that Chaithanya, at its absolute discretion, may hold the artwork for the Buyer and charge any storage and insurance costs applicable on the purchase and/or may seek to commence legal proceedings to ensure execution of the contract of sale.
7. The buyer needs to complete the documentation relating to transport, tax etc. and should make full payment including the additional charges so as to get the art work delivered. Transit insurance costs will be included in such additional charges, unless specifically advised otherwise by the Buyer.
8. Every piece of information provided by the buyer ought to be plain, accurate and true.
9. Chaithanya is authorized to exercise complete discretion in (i) the illustration and descriptions of art works for viewing and sale and (ii) acceptance or rejection of orders received.
10. All artwork displayed on the Website is supported by an authenticity guarantee from the artist. Based on this, Chaithanya will issue a specific authenticity guarantee for every artwork sold on the Website.
11. Chaithanya can offer you a physical preview of the item, before or after the deal, if the buyer visits our gallery.
12. It is in terms of US dollar rates that the prices of all art works are provided.
13. The buyer is obliged to provide the true and accurate information. If at all there is any change in the already provided information, it should be updated and intimated to Chaithanya right away. Chaithanya is entitled to act on the basis of the information provided and seek such further information, clarifications or verifications as it may deem necessary for granting registration. Such registration may be suspended or cancelled where Chaithanya gets convinced that any of the above information may be inaccurate.
However, such registration will be restored immediately on the buyer furnishing information to the satisfaction of Chaithanya.